Southern Cross Dental - Crimminal,thugs,asholes,jerks,and crooks!

Colorado Springs, Colorado 0 comments

they were reay nice to me too!,IN the beginning,RUSHED me through in the name of XMas(even tho,,/y house was gone do to Waldo fire).and It eneded up,,the $2000 dentures STILL FALL OUT OF MY FACE ON STAGE!! & SPEAKING TO PEOPLE! because of theyre XMAS rush! It was so THEY COULD GET PAID SOONER!!

as soon as they got theyre money,,they didnt do the finale fitting,call me back,nor send a recipt!! for $2,000!!!!! and I demanded a final statement!!

located at the South Nevada location ,colordo Springs,colorado, IE. Dr. Beasley,Dec of 2012/2013

I hope to god,,,they loose alll of theyre teeth!

Review about: Southern Cross Dental.

Southern Cross Dental/Colorado Springs,CO

Denver, Colorado 12 comments

My horror story with these idiots began in summer 2009.Due to the economy collapsing, I was forced(not by choice)to have to go to this dental office because I was low income.

I was never told that I was supposed to have a WRITTEN referral from my doctor. So, when I arrived for my appointment, they already had an "opinion" of me due to me all of a sudden being "poor". I was taken back for my appointment, and the dental assistant was already treating me poorly. She was very unprofessional.

She knew and could see that I had lost some teeth (extractions) on my jaw. As she put the bitewing x ray into my mouth she put it right where my teeth were missing, and she was really hurting me. She appeared to be getting some sort of enjoyment out of this. The bitewing kept falling out of my mouth, and when I started to say "OW, You're hurting me." she crammed that bitewing down on my jaw with enough force to cause my gum to be scratched and in terrible pain.

I did start to cry cause she was hurting me BAD. I finally shouted in a loud voice "You're hurting me!" She then said "YOU need to be quiet cause we have a kid in the next chair!" I was so mad, and in so much pain that I finally shouted "I dont care, youre hurting me!" Then she just rolled her eyes and tried to cram that thing into the side of my mouth again, even though it kept falling out the last 2 or 3 times, as there were NO teeth/molars to hold it in place. Finally she went and got someone else to do it, and as she came back, the mean assistant let me now how "inconvienent" it was cause now "she" "was going to be exposed to radiation!" I was in so much pain from her torture that by the time I got home I had to take a Lortab cause it was so bad! Do NOT go here.

The office is nasty, dirty, poor housekeeping, and the assistants don't care about anyone,especially if you are poor. Just cause I became poor due to the economy does not mean I have to be treated like dirt!

By the way, since I did not have a written referral, they charged me FULL price which was like 200 dollars!RIP OFF!!

Review about: Dental Office.

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #635826

My daughter was sent to this Dental Office by Peak Vista dental because she is unemployed and in low income.She saw Dr.

Paul. He is an excellent dentist and the best we have found in this city. My daughter has a number of issues with her teeth and she received excellent care from Dr. Paul at this office.

I, too, started seeing Dr. Paul and am very satisfied with his work and care. The hygienists that my daughter has had at this office have been excellent and very good with her. I, personally, have gone to several Dentists in Colorado Springs and this office is the BEST I have been to.

Dr. Paul is no longer with them but,the hygienists and technicians at this office are excellent and more than capable and very efficient.

Both my daughter and I feel very fortunate to have found this dental office.The staff has always been very friendly and accommodating.

DONT GO HERE!!! Shop around for a better place!!! 2 thumbs down!

Elizabeth Hampton sounds like a *** to me?

Elizabeth Hampton sounds like a *** to me?

I had a HORRIBLE experience there as well.I know exactly who that b-i-t-c-h-y assistant was, because she treated me much the same way as the poster here did.

She was really rough on me too and very UNprofessional. THAT woman has absolutely NO business being a so called nurse or whatever the F_U_C_K she calls herself. I think all they care about is money.

That one lady dentist from India has teeth that are 12x whiter than goes with her skin.I thought people like that ran 7-11's?

The staff and doctors at Southern Cross Dental have treated me like a member of the family and my first appointment there was a referral because I was broke and unemployed.Once I regained employment and had limited insurance, my choice was to stay there as a patient for the next 8 years until I moved away to Denver.

Also, my dental issues were tragic at one point and Dr.B brought me back to great health.

I just want to say that this is probably one of the best dentist office ever!It may not be in a fancy part of town, or have high-tech *** in the waiting room, but they have some of the sweetest dental assistants and Dr.

R. is the best dentist! He is gentle and understanding.

Also, this dental office is super affordable and they WILL work with you if you need to do payment plans, unlike some places in Colorado.

I would highly recommend this place, especially Dr.

R.!:)

So, Elizabeth,

Let me guess, you are one of theeee priveleged and beautiful 'people' that has insurance?P_I_S_S O_F_F!!

You go around flashing some *** "title" to your name. WHO GIVES A S_H_I_T!give nurses a bad !!

People like you name.You deserve to work at that place.

Interesting that Southern Cross is on the crappiest side of town as well...right by that 'Affordable Dentures' place that is c-r-a-p-p-y also!

So, you think they were right treating that poor patient like ***?I too was forced to go here, and they treated me like *** as well.

I'd rather live with a bad tooth than deal with those A-s-s-h-o-l-e-s ever again! Dentists are a dime a dozen in CO.

I would NEVER recommend this place to a dog!:eek

I am so sorry to hear about your one encounter. However, as a Registered Nurse with a background in Infection Control and Legal Nurse Consultant & most importantly a patient of Southern Cross I highly disagree with your description of the facility & the entire staff.

My family and I have been patients of this practice for over 4 years now. The facility is clean and the staff is pleasant. I even had a root canal done with no complaints.

I would like to know more about your treatment and demeanor towards the staff. Maybe your fear and anxiety came across the wrong way? Respect works both ways.

I would recommend this dental office to everyone.

Regards,

Elizabeth Hampton, RN, BSN, LNC

I agree...that place is just nasty and thanks for the info. Avoid this place at all costs!!

View more comments